We have an exciting opportunity with us
Back Office Executive
Position: You will be working as a Back Office Executive.
Working hours: Flexible Timings, as per your convenience.
Compensation: You will get a salary up to 22500 to 45000 every month. Depend on position.
Bonus: Company offers many perks, Incentives, and rewards also.
1. Anyone can do this work. If you are a housewife, part-timer, student, or want to earn extra income apart from ongoing activities.
2. All you require is a basic knowledge of computers.
3. you require your laptop with good WIFI connectivity or speed
4. You can work from any location, Office, Home, or while traveling. Anywhere from India or out of India, but you get your salary in Indian currency only
5. No Target, No Limit, no special skills required.
To know the complete process for joining or any queries, feel free to contact us.
Salary : INR 7,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry : Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area : Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category : Online promotion
Role : Event/Promotion Executives
Employment Type : Part time job
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
Education - Undergraduate
Experience - 0 - 1 year
Skill - Basic Computer Knowledge
TFG Vacations India Pvt. Ltd.
With the foresight to seize the opportunities in the domestic travel market, brought on by a slew of new airlines, We offered travellers the convenience of online travel bookings at rock-bottom prices. Rapidly, Our company became the preferred choice of millions of travellers who were delighted to be empowered by a few mouse clicks! Our company rise has been lead by the vision and the spirit of each one of its employees, for whom no idea was too big and no problem too difficult. With untiring innovation and determination, Our company proactively began to diversify its product offering, adding a variety of online and offline products and services. Our company also stayed ahead of the curve by continually evolving its technology to meet the ever changing demands of the rapidly developing global travel market.